A: Property Register This register describes the land and estate comprised in the title.
SURREY : ELMBRIDGE
1. (14.07.1955) The Freehold land shown edged with red on the plan of the above Title filed at the Registry and being Kenwood, Wood Lane, St George's Hill, Weybridge (KT13 0JU).
2. The Conveyance dated 30 December 1913 referred to in the Charges Register is expressed to grant the right to use rides and open spaces upon the St George's Hill Estate as therein mentioned. ______________________________________________________________________________
B: Proprietorship Register This register specifies the class of title and identifies the owner. It contains any entries that affect the right of disposal.
1. (02.02.2007) PROPRIETOR: %% AND %% of Kenwood, Wood Lane, Weybridge, *Surrey* KT13 0JU.
2. (02.02.2007) The price stated to have been paid on 15 January 2007 was £5,800,000.
3. (02.02.2007) RESTRICTION: No disposition by a sole proprietor of the registered estate (except a trust corporation) under which capital money arises is to be registered unless authorised by an order of the court.
4. (02.02.2007) RESTRICTION: No transfer of the registered estate by the proprietor of the registered estate or by the proprietor of any registered charge is to be registered without a certificate signed by St George's Hill Residents Association Limited of Marie House, 5 Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8AE by its Secretary or Conveyancer that the provisions of clause 3 of Third Schedule of the Deed dated 29 January 2007 referred to in the Charges Register been complied with.
5. (02.02.2007) The Transfer to the proprietor contains a covenant to observe and perform the covenants referred to in the Charges Register and of indemnity in respect thereof. ______________________________________________________________________________
C: Charges Register This register contains any charges and other matters that affect the land.
1. A Conveyance of the land in this title and other land dated 30 December 1913 made between (1) St George's Hill Limited (Vendor) and (2) Norman Holme Johnson (Purchaser) contains restrictive covenants.
NOTE 1: The points 'A' and 'B' referred to in the Stipulations have been marked A and B on the filed plan
NOTE 2: The Eastern boundary of the land referred to in the Stipulations is the Eastern boundary of the land in this title
NOTE 3: T' marks affect the boundaries so marked on the filed plan
¬NOTE 4: Abstract filed.
2. (02.02.2007) By a Deed dated 29 January 2007 made between (1) St George's Hill Residents Association Limited and (2) %%and %% the covenants contained in the Conveyance dated 30 December 1913 referred to above were expressed to be released.
The said Deed also contains restrictive covenants.
End of register NOTE 1: The date at the beginning of an entry is the date on which the entry was made in the Register. NOTE 2: Symbols included in register entries do not form part of the register and are used by Land Registry for internal purposes only.